Paradise of a Thousand Shingles

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Sadness

A malicious person connived with a resident of this household to purloin my favorite lamp. Alas, now when I remove my contacts and search for my pajamas after Mia has gone to bed her sleeping eyes will be assaulted by bright, white light, no longer the soft red glow from my most beautiful illuminatory devise.

In all honesty, I am pretty sad about this. Please bring it back.

In happier news, I made chicken and dumplings tonight, which was the first truly substantial meal I've eaten since Sunday. Hooray for soft food!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    Tell Mia not to worry her pretty little eyes. Soon all light will be snuffed out of existence . . .

    Wha.

    Ha.

    Ha.

    Ha.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home