Paradise of a Thousand Shingles

Monday, November 06, 2006

Books

So at around 8:45 this morning I walked into the kitchen in my pajamas after finishing my theater history readings for a quiz a couple hours later. Sara was sitting at the table eating breakfast, and I told her,

"I had an idea for updating our blog today."

Sara looked up and replied, "I did too. We could put up one of the books we're reading."

In moderate amazement, I answered, "No way. That's what I was coming in to tell you."

Sara shook her head and said something about how we think too much alike, and I said something about how we had way too much to do that we wouldn't be able to come up with anything requiring more thought or effort than telling everybody exactly why we are too busy to come up with anything more original or challenging. Hope you all get these 100% right.

PS If this doesn't make any sense, I'm putting more effort into listening to a recording of a dude reading "The Fall of the House of Usher" so I can get many things done at once.

Book Number One

Book Number Two


Book Number Three


Book Number Four

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *boldly*
    1 J
    2 K
    3 M
    4 S
    *hesitating* (flip flop 3&4? eh, it's alphabetical, leave it)

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    currently reading? ... too late.

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You could guess again. I have read Thucydides, but really... that would be way too obvious to put up here.

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    Well, I have it now, but I'll admit I wouldn't have had I not first seen Kara's reply to Keith. I actually was going to guess exactly what he guessed; however, now I will switch Kara and Sara.
    1 Jessica
    2 Sara
    3 Mia
    4 Kara

    PS. If I am right this time, I would have gotten the two I know best wrong. It just goes to show how similar they are in some ways.

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Nathan said…

    I thought about it and looked at the other answers - knowing it wasn't Kara on 2 helped

    1 J
    2 S
    3 M
    4 K

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't feel bad Andrew, it took me 2 gusess too (on IM) - Dad

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is Sara reading Thucydides? Why (aside from the fact that he's the father of history and has a nifty name)?

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger SaraY said…

    I am reading Thucydides because I am taking Greek Lit and it is forced upon us. I much prefer poetry but it's not *that* bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home