Paradise of a Thousand Shingles

Sunday, December 31, 2006

whereabouts

I feel sorry for all the loyal fans of Shingle Paradise dwellers who check our blog every day only to discover, with a wistful sigh, that we have not yet updated. Thus for these sad souls I have concocted a very brief post which should satisfy your burning curiousity...

SP Resident #1, having recently visited Florida with her sister, is up to things which I know not of. I believe she is working at the roller skating rink in Lafayette a few days and spending the rest of her time in picturesque southern Indianapolis.

SP Resident #2 is updating this blog from her father's laptop. Northern Indianapolis is not picturesque. It is gray and raining. SP Resident #2 kind of likes rain, though.

SP Residents #s 3 & 4 are in Pennsylvania visiting various assortments of friends. I assume they are having a fabulous time, but that is an unverified statement. I think it's time for me to call them again.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    *wistful sigh* It's over a week into the new year already...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home