Paradise of a Thousand Shingles

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Oo-la-la

Sara and I got invited to an "honors convocation" for students with GPA's of 3.0 or above. It sounded pretty pointless, so we both decided not to attend. However, our parents also received an invitation. My mother was misled to believe that it is a big deal, so she called us to say that she and my dad are going to go.

This evening, some of my roommates and I were discussing the situation. "Did you tell them that's it nothing special?" asked one roommate.
"Yeah, but they like to go to things like that and hear people talk," replied my sister. "They think it's romantic."
The other roommate laughed. "Well, I guess everyone has a different idea of what would be romantic. I would..."
A discussion on romantic dates ensued.

Then, roommate number four came home. We asked her what her idea of romantic is. "Are you kidding me? I am not going to put that on a blog!" she exclaimed. We hadn't mentioned the blog, but I guess she knows us too well. ;-)

So here are our ideas of fun things to do with your true love: (See if you can guess whose they are)

1. Canoeing on a peaceful lake at sunset.


2. Painting. Together. On the same canvas.


3. Double-riding on a horse.



Bonus points if you can guess which Shingle Parasite refused to comment!!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home